- Leading infrastructure company operating in construction industry
- Footprint over GCC
- Annual turnover of over 15 million AED
- SAP ECC 7
- SAP Gulf VAT implementation covering end to end scenarios from procurement and sales.
- Map VAT components on identified business process according to government norms.
- Analyzing GAPS and propose viable solutions to attain efficacy.
- Landscape transformation by adopting tried and tested methodologies.
- Generic VAT analysis reports with exclusive VAT return reports based on prescribed government formats. Customised reports developed on-request.
- Identifying custom procurement/sales scenarioswhich deviates from SAP best practices and having direct impact on VAT
- User Trainings
- New requirements from clients which require custom code development to enhance existingSAP system.
Innoval Digitals will help your business by,
- Conducting an in-depth study of business processes
- List key business transactions from both revenue and expense side
- Mapping VAT components to applicable key business processes
Aiding in Ongoing compliance support, Handholding till stabilisation, Transition aspects and Accounting
We have successfully implemented VAT for GCC countries such as UAE, Bahrain and Saudi. We expect countries like Kuwait, Oman, and Qatar to introduce Value Added Tax in the coming future and with our SAP solutions your business can adopt the new changes seamlessly.
Our solutions empower and equip clientsto maximise voluntary compliance, which leads to significant increases in the collections overall.
In this region, our solutions aim to proactively initiate and encourage smoother tax implementation from the very beginning. These integral initial changes pave the way for internal employees and tax officers to create consolidated taxpaying processes across regimes, levies, duties and charges. This essentially creates a conducive, tax-friendly environment that acts as a catalyst inhelping tax requirements gain greater visibility; saving valuable time involved in filing as well as processing