E-way bill Generating System for Business Enterprises
Vendors & supplier companies
The Opti E-Waybill is generated online on the National Informatics Centre (NIC) portal for transportation of goods, both inter and intra state. Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime has mandated the generation of the e-Way bill from 1st April 2018. This replaces the Way bill which was earlier required under the VAT regime.
The process involves a registered tax payer generating the e-Way bill for their outward supply document on the NIC. A unique e-Way bill number (EBN) is generated for each e-Way bill.
Opti E-Way Bill Solution caters to the statutory requirements of generation of E-Way Bill in the GST regime. It is an add-on solution for SAP ERP which provides business solution for compliance requirements for the generation of E-Way Bill.
With the subject matter expertise in Indirect Taxation and exposure to business scenarios mapped in SAP, Opti E-Way Bill Solution has been developed with close collaboration with the industry needs.
- Generation of E-Way bill by downloading JSON file as well as direct integration with the NIC portal through API calls.
- Update & Cancel E-Way Bill number in a uniform & organized manner across all depots/warehouses in the organization.
Rejection of incorrect EWBs generated by counterparties
Get the details of already generated EWB from the NIC portal
- MIS Reports
- Alerts on EWB nearing validity , EWB generated by others on tax payer GSTN no
High level Solution Architecture Diagram
E-way Bill Solution Advantages
- On-Premise, SAP Add-On
- No additional hardware, No cloud subscription, No technology upgrade
- No additional cost for DB Administration
- No conflict with SAP or custom objects (separate namespace)
- Flexible architecture
- Extensive configuration options, easy to maintain
- Best practices on Custom-Enhancements
- Facilitates smooth upgrades and management of customizations
- Authorization objects
- Data Encryption as per NIC standards
- User friendly design
- Highly configurable
- No need to log in to any other system or portal
- Seamless integration with NIC portal
- Ability to configure multiple GSPs
- Scalability in supporting any future changes introduced by the government for E-Way bill generation
EWay Bill Architecture
A cost-effective and rapid deployment model that does not require investment on new hardware, cloud subscription or SAP platform upgrade.
The solution (software and data) does not require separate administration (would get covered under the usual backup / disaster recovery plans of SAP ERP). Data encryption and Archiving covered under the product roadmap.
Pre-configured integration with specific GSPs have been provided which helps in accelerating the deployment as well as ensuring flexibility to adapt to new GSPs.
With Opti E-Way Bill, IVL is responsible for building, implementing, configuring & supporting solutions (including statutory changes), with a proven history on capability and sustainability